- Collaborating with Data Engineer team to create, update and maintain data warehouse, data tables for business data tracking.
- Consolidating and reviewing key metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Consulting with internal customers (e.g. Operation, Marketing, etc) to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that ensure profitability and stability of the products.
- Gathering data from multiple sources including operation, marketing and sourcing databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making.
- Working with several large and complex SQL databases.
- Designing and building reports and analyses in Excel or BI tools for easier data visualization.
- Bachelor’s Degree, at least 3 years working experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analyst or related roles in online/internet industry.
- Strong analytical skill and sensitivity to data.
- Creative and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets.
- Knowledge of E-commerce industry is a plus.