- Design and build advanced application for the iOS platform
- Maintain, support, troubleshoot, monitor and optimize existing and future mobile application
- Analyze business requirements, provide development estimates and determine proper implementation.
- Work with other developers, QA team to implement quality software solutions
- Engage with product design to build beautiful and intuitive user experience
- Continuously discover, evaluate, research and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS-degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education
- Proficiency in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and N-layer architecture design
- Strong with multithreading (including GCD, thread pool, thread safe) and network programming (TCP/IP, HTTP)
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C or Swift programing language
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as UI Framework, Network Framework, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text, etc.
- Experience working with third-party libraries such as AFNetworking, Facebook’s Open Source, etc.