What you will do
- Manage editorial calendars for monthly, weekly, and daily publishing
- Work closely with publication Editors-in-Chief to plan, execute, and troubleshoot stories, packages, and other media projects
- Manage and develop reporters and editors to handle the day-to-day duties of a publication
- Resource and manage copy editors, fact-checkers and freelance editors as needed
- Be an expert and act as the final gatekeeper for “Vehicle 360” style and quality
- Communicate with curation and audience development about relevant stories for themes, special projects, and timely events
- Analyze performance and data in order to guide strategy
- Refine the whole process above to make it more efficient and seamless
What you will need
- Preference given to candidates with overseas training in business, finance or economics.
- Real passion with journalism/ content editor/ content writer especially in Vehicle and Technology
- High-caliber journalists with tested experience in their fields.
- Innovative mindset, ability to keep abreast of industry trends.
- Proven managerial experience, ability to work under high pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills