- Catch trends, create content best suits for users, and collect news for various categories.
- Maintain homepage content to ensure it is all up to date and accurate.
- Manage Facebook page.
- Insure the credibility of news, avoid sensitive (politics related content), and understand users’ insight to choose high quality articles as lead content for marketing & promoting.
- Verify content and information for overall evaluation.
- Work with designers to produce content in the forms of poster, articles, videos for specific events & purposes.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Analyze data, evaluate content quality.
- Have good social knowledge (always updated, has a habit of reading news daily)
- Experience creating and managing content across a range of platforms.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Good writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience & skills.
- Able to work on weekends.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to details.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Video, photo editing experience would be a bonus.