- Proactively identify leads, approach and negotiate with partners such as banks, financial institutions or insurance companies to explore partnership opportunities with Zalo platform/ Zalo Bank.
- Prepare proposals, give good presentations and consistently follow up with partners to close deals.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with partners throughout collaborated projects, address potential risks to both sides and effectively solve any problems.
- Work with internal teams to ensure partnerships are fulfilled and reports are delivered as committed.
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or related fields.
- At least 1 year of experience in partnership management or business development role in banking and finance industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage projects and work effectively across internal and external stakeholders.
- Very good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good at English and MS Office.
- Good command of English is highly preferred.