- Research & analyze the market competitors to plan & develop the new E-commerce features in mobile and web platform.
- Research and write user stories to enhance user experience and user journey.
- Analyze and track the performance of the features via internal and external analytics tools to enhance the current features.
- Work and monitor the workload of other production teams to ensure the timeline of deploying new features.
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analyst, Product Development of Online/Digital products. Have enthusiastic with E-commerce is a plus.
- Have a good sense of user experience and analyze the user behaviors in the cross-platform (Android, iOS, Web Browser).
- Be familiar with the process and other productivity tools ( Jira, Trello, Visio, Mantis ...).
- Well-communication skills and analytics skills to understand complex issues and translate into simple solutions.