Zalo was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities in Vietnam and other countries where people can connect with each other and chat/share what matters most to them. We are looking for UX talents to join User Research team to helping us deeply understand their needs and to connect our technology and operations teams to the people were serving.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and conduct user research to evaluate new and current products.
- Conduct qualitative studies, including field observation and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies.
- Design quantitative studies, including experiments and surveys.
- Identify and explore new opportunities before they make it onto the drawing board.
- Collaborate closely with other researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Adapt and innovate research practices to meet the team’s needs under tight time frames .
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to support business decisions.
- Gain understandings of Zalo users in Vietnam and other countries.
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
YOU WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IF:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Human Computer Interaction/ Experimental Psychology, or a related field.
- 1 year experience in applied product research or experience on user research activities: Market research, User research, Experience Research/Evaluation.
- Mastery of research methods, with an emphasis on qualitative or quantitative research.
- Ability to ask, as well as answer questions.
- Demonstrate an ability to plan and conduct research in close collaborations with people in a variety of expertise, including design, engineering, and product management.
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and persuasively communicate research findings verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate a strong drive to explore and define research opportunities throughout the company.