What you'll do
- Coordinate with Planning and Sales teams in HCMC, attend meetings with clients to receive briefs and brand's targeting communication strategies, sketch out proposal, branding content marketing plans, including ideas, concept, channels, social, KOLs, quotation...
- Present and convince clients to partner on content marketing on Adtima’s ecosystem.
- Coordinate with Senior Editor, Content Creative, PR teams, and other supporting teams (Technical, Design, and Marketing) to follow up and process content marketing on Adtima’s platforms and branding content marketing, ensure the campaigns achieve their KPIs.
- Work with partners to outsource PR services if needed, including checking costs, booking KOLs, booking PR posts on others online newspapers, social media, live streaming, etc.
- Occasionally coordinate with internal stakeholders and event agencies to set up content marketing events.
What you'll need
- Good knowledge of content journalism, copywriting, digital marketing and strategic planning.
- Creative and enthusiastic.
- Have experience in content creator/ content strategist for music product is a plus.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Teamwork skills, high level of motivation and responsibility, hard-working
- Self-motivated, creative and flexible thinking, careful and patient.
- Fluent English and Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Acknowledge the desire and mentality of brands in HCMC
- Good relationship with agencies, brands in Ho Chi Minh City
- Have a wide network in the communication industry (copywriters, KOLs, hot moms, live streaming partners)