What you’ll do
- Facilitate all aspects of the recruitment process, including sourcing, screening candidates, conducting interviews, and managing the remainder of the hiring process.
- Develop and implement strategies to source and attract top talents in Product Development field.
- Proactively partner with departments to understand their hiring needs and ensure relevant recruitment experience.
- Develop and maintain a diverse pipeline of high-quality candidates for current and future needs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential candidates, provide them with accurate and inspiring information about career opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of talent acquisition strategies. Leading the execution of talent acquisition projects, e.g. career fairs, competitions...
What you’ll need
- At least 1 years of experience as an internal recruiter.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Broad knowledge of mobile app, web app products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sourcing skills to develop and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates.