- Acquire new sellers and brands, responsible for managing relationship with sellers including supporting the onboarding and incubation process for these sellers.
- Develop online merchandising and promotion proposals to achieve sales targets. Retain and optimize key account relationships to drive overall sales volumes.
- Report and track progress on seller activity, results and category initiatives
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- Provide market insights from seller's' perspective, including understanding products, sellers, market & competitor dynamics .
- Bachelor’s degree, proven work experience as an Account, Sales, Business Development or relevant roles.
- Having market knowledge and networking in E-commerce Industry.
- Comfortable with data, analysis and deriving strategic decisions based on numbers .
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
- Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills .
- Great sense of responsibility and urgency .
- Demonstration of willingness to learn, enthusiasm, and ability to work under pressure.