- Conduct usability studies and market analysis to plan & develop the new features for an E-commerce platform on mobile.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Scope and prioritize activities based on system, business and customer impact.
- Follow and monitor the workload of the production teams to ensure timely delivery of new features.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS major. At least 3 years of experience in Product Management in the online/internet industry. Understanding of E-commerce industry is a plus.
- Experience with the best practices in agile / scrum development.
- Have a good sense of user experience and have previous experiences analyzing user behaviors on both web and mobile platforms.
- Good communication and analytics skills - can understand complex issues and come up with simple solutions.
- Excellent management skills: project and people management.