- Act a point of contact, build a strong business relationship with the internal client, proactively support the delivery of HR processes and services.
- Support all Human Resources functions, including but not limited to on-boarding and off-boarding, induction and probation procedures.
- Work with Recruitment Team to deliver effective recruitment support and specific campaigns as needed.
- Manage and ensure organizational chart is up to date according to organisational changes.
- Support the operational administration of the department.
- Respond to human resources inquiries and requests for information.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, HR or Economics.
- At least 3 year experiences in HR Management/HRBP function/HR operations.
- Excellent knowledge of Labor.
- Proven understanding of compensation & benefits.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and strong ability to build relationship, trust and influence.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and multitasking skills.