What you'll do
- Design and develop the user interface on iOS/ Android platform.
- Analyze user behavior in order to optimize the user interface.
- Display the result of design in a variety of different levels (architecture, navigation flow, graphic layout / presentation).
- Build the common standards and principles for designing mobile app (UI design pattern).
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years working with mobile designing (both application, web application).
- Working knowledge of user research, usability testing (using observation tool, evaluating user interface & appraising mockups user before releasing to the market).
- Skills of designing & prototype interfaces.
- Good at layout balancing & grid system.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Familiar with wire-frame, user-flow designing.
- Good leadership skills.