We are looking for a Senior Programmatic Executive to our Programmatic team. You will join the department, which is in charge of delivering and optimizing campaigns for top brands and vendors in Vietnam Market. The ideal candidate will be an innovative and creative thinker, with the ability to initiate and manage their own campaigns with outstanding execution and problem-solving skills. Additionally, you will have a background in digital ad operations and prior experience with the programmatic ecosystem.
- Connect with all local partner and global for PMP deals
- Produce new package and recommendations for clients and agencies
- Scheduling, testing and launching programmatic campaigns
- Actively manage multiple campaigns and ensure performance is beating KPI goals and campaigns are delivering in full
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met
- Follow-up and monitoring based on given KPIs
- Provide inventory forecasts, optimization suggestions and regular campaign reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of online advertising experience, with professional experience in the programmatic space. (hands-on experience planning, booking, managing, and optimizing campaigns within a leading Demand Side Platform (DSP) within a self-service capacity)
- Have a background working with Trading Desks, Desktop and/or Mobile digital media planning/buying tools, DSPs, SSPs, or Exchanges
- Experience working in DBM (Google), The Trade Desk, App-Nexus, or highly preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of ad-verification, and 3rd party data providers is required
- Have a core operational understanding of critical programmatic campaign components such as: brand safety guidelines, ad view ability, and filtering for suspicious and/or fraudulent media activity
- Be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently among multiple client campaigns and daily tasks, and be able to work effectively under pressure
- Intimate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Strong Excel skills are necessary. Demonstrate comfort using formulas (VLookUp, IF, etc.), pivot tables, trending charts, and template building.