- Collect and analyze feedbacks/requirements from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on system, business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are develierd on time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS major. Experience in Business Analyst, Product Management in online/internet industry.
- Good documentation & specification skills; Strong analysis, logical thinking & researching skills .
- Experience with best pratice agile scrum development, able to use mockup software to design UX/UI, layout and navigation flows.
- Metrics-driven: strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amount of data into actionable information.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) software to colllect and analyze data.
- Excellent management skill to collaborate with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams.