Adtima is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building and managing product related to advertisement industry.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze feedbacks/requirements from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on system, business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are develierd on time.
- Work closely with product teams in Zalo Group: Zalo, ZingMp3, BaoMoi, Zing News, ZingTV and Laban to propose and manage features related to advertisement.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- 3+ years of advertisement industry experience: Product Owners, Product Marketing, Product Strategy.
- Experience with best pratice agile scum development, comfortable using collaboration tools such as: JIRA.
- Proficient in productivity application such as: Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp.
- Able to use mockup software to design UX/UI, layout and navigation flows.
- Metrics-driven: strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amount of data into actionable information.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) software to colllect and analyze data: Tableau, Qlik,..
- Excellent management skill to collaborate with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams.