What you’ll do
- Proactively gain understandings of Zing News and its services.
- Approach and liaise with new clients to discuss and learn their advertising needs, from which offer them applicable advertising packages via proposals.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients on a regular basis to follow up and provide supports for ads performance optimization.
- Perform as a project manager to manage clients’ expectations while following up and ensuring projects being delivered on time at highest quality levels.
- Work closely with internal teams to produce solutions to clients’ needs and budget while achieving expected financial targets.
- Perform data analysis and reports on performance efficiency, and suggest solutions to problems if any.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business.
- At least two-year experience in digital marketing. Proven of understanding of digital disciplines in relation to user experience, technology, and creative.
- Demonstration of excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, team work skills, and ability to work well under pressure.