What you'll do
- Follow up and maintain good relationships with artists and partners including TV station, enterprises, etc.
- Conduct market research for current business models, including new music trends and potential new artists.
- Proactively look for new partners for music distribution.
- Build plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Generate reports and manage related data of partners.
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or related major.
- Previous experience in relevant positions, especially in the entertainment industry is a plus.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Demonstration of enthusiasm, responsibility, dynamic, integrity and strong teamwork skills.