Key roles and responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze requirements/feedbacks from partner, stakeholders to shape requirements, features and products.
- Draft and update all functional specification documentation including use cases, process and data workflows.
- Visualize the GUI (sketch, wireframe) mobile layout for product.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS major. At least 1 year of Business analyst, Product management experience in online/internet industry.
- Good documentation & specification skills; Strong analysis, logical thinking & researching skills .
- Experience with best pratice agile scum development, able to use mockup software to design UX/UI, layout and navigation flows.
- Metrics-driven: strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amount of data into actionable information.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.