What you’ll do
- Support all aspects of the recruitment process, including sourcing, screening candidates, conducting tests & interviews, and managing the remainder of the hiring process.
- Join to build candidates database. Inputting candidates’ information into the internal database.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential candidates, provide them with accurate and inspiring information about career opportunities at Zalo group.
- Other assigned tasks upon request.
What you’ll need
- 2nd/3rd year students in Human Resources, Economics, Business Administration or related major.
- Passion for Human Resources.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet.