What you’ll do
- Extract, analyze, and apply data-mining and machine learning techniques to large structured and unstructured datasets.
- Design, develop and test large-scale data science pipeline and machine learning algorithms.
- Design and analyze experiments to test new features & products.
- Develop new algorithms and models for product improvement.
- Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to build new features and products.
- Providing technical solutions to match business requirements with focus on scalability and handling fast-growing data sets.
- End-to-end data processing, troubleshooting, and problem diagnosis.
- Implement the tools and services, handling performance, scale, availability, accuracy and monitoring.
- Create interactive dashboards and unique data visualisations.
What you’ll need
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 years relevant work experience with large amounts of real data.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Python, R, Scala, or Go.
- Strong background in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong experience in implementing large-scale data science pipeline, machine learning algorithms.
- Experience with modern ML frameworks such as scikit-learn, mahout, libsvm, MLlib (in Spark), torch, theano, tensorflow, etc.
- Experience with visualization tools such as d3, matplotlib, ggplot
- Understanding of applied statistics including sampling approaches, causal modeling, time series analysis.
- Experience in Hadoop/Spark and/or other MapReduce paradigms is a plus
- Experience in large-scale DB, building large-scale distributed applications and services is a plus.
- Knowledge of Deep Learning is a plus!
- Experience with software development process and supporting production systems.
- Experience with deep learning techniques.
- Experience with real-time data processing.