Extend partnership network of Chain Stores including F&B, retails, gym, etc. to deliver our product/ service packages for continuous growth of user base and drive revenue. Manage key accounts and generate essential partnership deals that relevant for each distribution channel, focus on media mobile products.
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain strategic partner relationship with Chain Stores such as F&B, shop chains, retails, etc. to generate distribution channels network.
- Act as contact point to manage all accounts for partnership projects
- Generate deployment plan and report for handling account and channels’ projects to drive traffic, user base and revenue.
- Research and understand the market as well as current and potential competitors, propose solutions and suitable strategies.
- Ideate and support suggestion to navigate accurate direction of building distribution channels and business development.
- Generate detailed performance and other tasks assigned by line manager.
What you’ll need
- 1-2 year of experience in Business Development/ Partnership/ Field Sales, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business/ Marketing/ Economics
- Have working experiences or network with Chain Stores, Horeca account, F&B chains, shop chains, retails, etc.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, be able to manage and maintain strategic relationship with partners.
- Ability of project management from planning to coordinating and operations.
- Sales & Marketing mindset, result-oriented and proactive in contributing to optimize our services packages to meet target.