What you'll do
- Create, analyze, deliver campaigns, optimize and reports through internal and external platforms.
- Coordinate and execution media projects with customers, sale/account, and in-house design, product team in preparing and delivering assets to media vendors.
- Managing multiple external vendors and holding them accountable for quality delivery (network social, influencer, printers, events, vendor partnerships, etc.)
- Paid social media buys and tactical recommendations, including audience strategy, flighting and budge.
- Communicates current media strategy to executive stakeholders.
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities or enhancements for integration efforts to improve Adtima product offerings.
What you'll need
- Bachelor degree in Advertising/ PR Communication/ Media Marketing or related field.
- 1+ years’ agency experience in local media buying or coordinator role.
- Strong negotiation skills, project management required.
- Ability to gain respects from your clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Must be able to troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Strong project management skills required
- Experience with demand-side platforms a plus (e.g., TheTradeDesk, DBM)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating the ability to multi-task and keep multiple projects on-track
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.