Who You Are
The Leader of Content Acquisition will leverage significant relationship of key accounts/ stakeholders to drive profitable growth. You will own acquisition performance while leading strategic acquisition plan & direction of monetization as well as explore new market opportunities for further business development in Online Media Entertainment.
What you’ll do
1. Content Acquisition Management
- Proactively gain understanding of Zalo Group’s media products (i.e. Zing MP3, Zing TV and Baomoi) and its services.
- Generate strategic plan to successfully acquire relevant and premium content for Zalo’s media products that has IP legitimate and essential for user base development.
- Business acumen mastery along with identifying and targeting new content suppliers’ opportunities.
- Continuously maintain strategic relationship with key accounts, both global and local attract as well as retain content creators.
- Consult general policies for media packages offered for partners, using Zalo’s ecosystem
- Manage and review key Sponsorship/ Co-production/ Product placements deals for the sites.
2. People Management
- Develop and inspire team to implement the strategy and to achieve business objectives and targets
- Lead and motivate team with expertise and proper work allocation for each specific direct report.
- Be in-charge of other facilitating activities to ensure smooth operations with other departments such as planning, budgeting, performance management, training and development.
- Support team in recruiting and developing functional skills about content acquisition, providing frequent training and coaching for team members
What you’ll need
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Media or relevant qualifications.
- At least 5+ years relevant experience of Content Acquisition/ Business Development/ Distribution in Media Entertainment.
- 3+ years managing a team of Content Acquisition/ Business Development/ Distribution.
- Ability to lead and enhance team’s workforces as well as successfully map personal goals to business’ target.
- Significant experience and strong networking in Media Entertainment industry.
- Acumen in generating and analyzing performance reports, data for optimizing business process.
- Proficiency using verbal and written English communication skills.