- Establish and develop collaborative partnership with various vendors, retailers and platform providers in Food Delivery, Taxi, Travel Industry.
- Manage expectation and achieve approval from the relevant parties.
- Responsible for day to day operation of multiple services.
- Actively involved and monitor pilot program, go-to-market and on-going marketing strategies; planning, adjusting, optimizing co-marketing campaigns with partnership.
- Coordinate with product, technical, Ads and other internal teams to API integration, marketing campaigns and operation.
- Follow up collaborative partnership, take care and payment double check.
- Create weekly, monthly metrics tracking from system to report for leader make informed business decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in commerce, business administration, marketing.
- Experience in Partnership Acquisition (B2B) at least 03 years.
- Working in online to offline platform experienced.
- Experience in managing sellers & customers.
- Similar experience with strong analytical, business development, business plan, management skills and innovative ideas.