What you'll do
1. Business Development:
- Developing exclusive partnership with key screen distributor
- Working with sales team on planning strategy to monetize on Media platform.
2. Digital Marketing:
Work with marketing team on creating and executing innovative content strategies that drive awareness, engagement and traffic within approved budget. Specifically:
- Build general policies for media packages offered for partners, using Zalo’s ecosystem
- Social marketing management to grow user base.
- Conduct market research for current business models, including new Film/TV show trends and potential new trends.
- Maintain strategic relationship with key accounts, both global and local’ attract and retain content creators
- Manage Sponsorship/ Co-production/ Product placements deals for the sites.
- Hand-on and supervising from negotiation to contract and execution.
- Very experienced in contract negotiation and reconciliation.
What you'll need
- Bachelor degree in Business or Economic relevant.
- At least 3 years-experience in Content Acquisition/ Business Development/ Distribution in Media Entertainment.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Passionate about working in the Media/ Film industry.
- Proactive and result-driven with ability to work under high pressure.
- Demonstration of enthusiasm, responsibility, dynamic, and strong teamwork skills.