What you’ll do
1. New Business Development:
1.1 Revenue generation and network assurance:
- Proactively gain understanding of Adtima’s ecosystem (i.e. Zalo, Zing MP3, Zing TV, Zing News, and Baomoi) and its services.
- Identify and target new market opportunities.
- Using existing contacts and any other means available, open new accounts especially for real estate, automotive, education, tech & telco, health & beauty.
- Approach and liaise with new clients to discuss and learn their advertising needs, from which offer them applicable advertising packages via proposals.
1.2 Identify big data opportunities:
- Perform market research, identify, evaluate and close new business in big data analytics.
1.3 Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company's ambitious growth:
- Work with Adtima Leaders, Operations and Marketing to develop a multi year sales strategy to support company strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Identify resource and budget requirements.
- Identify and evaluate all possible sales channels and partners.
2. Team leadership:
- Develop and inspire team to implement the strategy and to achieve objectives and targets.
- Lead account team of 3-4 Account/ Senior AE throughout the end-to-end client serving process (from proposal to pitching, on-boarding, and execution)
- Manage team capacity and assign tasks to each direct report.
- Support team in recruiting and developing Account Executives, providing frequent training and coaching for Account Executives.
3. Account management:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationship with client’s key decision makers, understanding client’s needs and objectives, ability to provide insightful advice to senior clients and promote the expansion of business.
- Communicate with and connect with a variety of client stakeholders, from IT professionals, to corporate communications, to senior executives.
- Create shared mindset with clients; assess needs and create innovative value-added, economically viable solutions.
- Monitor & Implement performance of projects, responsible for quality and output of internal team problem solving, discuss end-of-project performance review with client/ agencies.
- Manage client expectations of timing to ensure that projects are delivered at the highest quality levels, on time and on budget, while achieving the expected profit for the company.
- Work closely with Planning, Content, Creative, and Production teams to produce optimal solutions to clients’ needs and budget while achieving Adtima’s expected financial targets.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or relevant qualifications.
- At least 7+ years relevant experience in Digital Sales/ Account Management/ New business lead in Agencies/ Publisher/ Marketing.
- 2+ year managing a team of digital marketing professionals.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to ensure program process.
- Understanding of digital disciplines (creative, technology, user experience, strategy).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level of proficiency using Excel for data analysis and reports.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Significant experience in professional client/ Media Agencies relationship management.