What you’ll do
- Draft, review and advise contracts/ agreements required to ensure legality of contract/ agreements .
- Undertake all duties in relation to music licensing provisions at local and international levels. Particular tasks include issues of copyright and the enforcement of provisions contained therein.
- Make sure any copyright issues of Zing MP3 be handled at the right time with fully discussions with Business and Product teams.
- Identify any case of copyright infringement, providing evidence, and working with governmental offices while providing actions to eliminate copyright violation.
- Legal update to inform the management on new legislation in relation to business. Provide necessary and appropriate detailed advice and information on copyright laws to Zing MP3.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree in law or equivalent major. At least 1 year of experience in relevant positions.
- Good understandings of copyright laws, especially in the entertainment industry is a plus.
- Active, responsible, honest and don’t hesitate to learn things.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good at English.