What you’ll do
- Analyze digital data, providing insight, analysis and recommendations for internal and external stakeholders, to contribute to the overall understanding of our ecosystem’s performance.
- Tell a story about ADTIMA ecosystem users that aligns to clients' criteria.
- Sell an idea through the power of data and audience.
- Work alongside strategy, analytics and creative teams to bring an idea to life through insights.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to negotiate and agree research projects.
- Preparing briefs and commissioning brand lift research.
- Formulating a plan or proposal and presenting it to the client or senior management.
- Writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires.
- Moderating focus groups.
- Undertaking ethnographic research (observing people in their homes and other environments).
- Conducting qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve field, interview or focus group assessments.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor degree level or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject (e.g. Marketing) or have prior relevant work experience in a related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Quantitative or qualitative on Market Research Agencies.
- Proven experience of analyzing and interpreting statistical data and imaginatively disseminating findings and recommendations.
- Practical experience of managing external research agencies and working with third parties’ suppliers and partners.