We are looking for a Senior Operations Executive to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
A successful Senior Operations Executive will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Good communication
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree.