QC’s primary role will include working in a team environment and will be responsible for planning and conducting a wide range of quality control tasks for Zalo Products (Zalo, Laban Key, ZingMP3,..), including:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining test cases, creating reusable test. templates, create test data and thoroughly document defects detected during test execution.
- Interact, on a regular basis, with both Product Owner and Development teams for understanding business requirements and technical design and to assist with defect resolution.
- Communicate with other team members, and report to line manager about issues.
Your skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Love software testing.
- Experience in mobile applications testing (Android, iOS) is a plus.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for software & system testing.
- Ability to understand configuration and set-up of equipment for testing and development.
- Demonstrated thoroughness, attention to detail, and strong ownership of work. Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Enthusiasm for learning, ability to quickly learn and apply new technical skills, eagerness to innovate and share ideas.
* For Automation position:
- Should be expertise in software testing concepts
- Should have hands of experience in Selenium/ Cucumber with Java
- Be able to write Java code independently
- Have experience in Automation framework.