Both Laban Key and the industry at large are striving in pushing keyboard apps’ capabilities beyond the ordinary text typing input. This contains but not limited to voice input, swipe gesture input, and other smart suggestion features. We are also adding more diversified contents that can be inserted through the keyboard, including emoji, stickers, GIFs, and integrated contents (i.e. locations, contacts, calendars, etc.). Our product as the leading keyboard for Vietnamese typing has been serving more than 5M users and processing more than 1B words every day.
- Analyze information collected from various data sources to identify and forecast user needs based on market trends.
- Propose new features based on product position. Design solutions for those features including wireframes and mockups with navigations, UX/UI and layouts with a user-centric mindset.
- Compose requirement specifications for each feature.
- Project management: coordinate with other development teams (Android, iOS, Windows Phone…) to ensure the correctness of the features and project timeline
- Perform user acceptance tests before releasing each build.
- Initiate product ideas based on statistical data and product roadmap then sell them: explain and convince team members, the management and development teams to agree with your proposed features.
- A mobile app geek: familiar with well-designed mobile apps, especially Utility app.
- Have a good perspective about mobile app design: able to analyze why an app is built in a certain way.
- Able to use mockup software (i.e. Balsamiq) to design UX/UI, layout and navigation flows.
- Have a superb critical reasoning skill: able to strengthen or weaken arguments based on logic.
- Communicate with impact: able to explain complex problems in one or two sentences.