WHAT WILL BE YOUR KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES?
Baomoi is looking for a dynamic and experienced PRODUCT MANAGER to lead and manage product & feature design.
- Analyze information collected from various data sources to identify and forecast user needs based on market trends.
- Propose new features based on product position.
- Design solutions for those features including wireframes and mockups with navigations, UX/UI and layouts with a user-centric mindset.
- Compose requirement specifications for each feature.
- Project management: coordinate with other development teams (Android, iOS, Windows Phone…) to ensure the correctness of the features and project timeline.
- Perform user acceptance tests before releasing each build.
- Initiate product ideas based on statistical data and product roadmap then sell them: explain and convince team members, the management and development teams to agree with your proposed features.
YOU WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IF:
- Product Management Experience and working process.
- A mobile app geek: familiar with well-designed mobile apps, especially News/Media apps.
- Able to analyze why an app is built in a certain way.
- Able to use mockup software (i.e. Balsamiq) to design UX/UI, layout and navigation flows.
- Have a superb critical reasoning skill: able to strengthen or weaken arguments based on logics.
- Communicate with impact: able to explain complex problems in one or two sentences .